Monday, December 13, 2010

Ahoy, Cinema Adventurer!

One of the main reasons I don't blog more is that I often get too focused on the content of what I want to write about that I forget to just write until a theme develops.

Not sure why I created a blog called Slept Like a Blog and thought that it might allow me more creative freedom. With a name like that? Seriously?. I kept the blog and changed the name to Cinema Adventurer. I look at this blog as a more in depth take on my Adventures Through Movies. There is so much to document about this adventure of mine that I feel the need to, first of all, patent the title (both the project's and mine, of course).

I feel that if I want my adventure to be studied and replicated, I need to gain some credibility. Sharing what I like and what I follow in the world of film and other arts allows me to develop my own voice. Perhaps this blog will make some kind of impact. Perhaps a book deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment