Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Good, the Bad, and the Alfie

As each year goes on, the number of films I see has gradually increased. The wide variety of the titles and the availability of so many of these titles has allowed me to see more films. 134 total films screened for 1965; 140 total films screened for 1966, and growing! 

There are at least four more films I plan to include for my adventure through the 1966. Alfie, Fahrenheit 451, The Fortune Cookie, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. All of these are considered classics and I am excited to say I've only seen one of these -- Alfie -- but that was so long ago. I cannot believe how many films I was unable to watch or uninterested in seeing. I can only include so many films and it has taken me a year so I'm ready to move on. 

1967 will probably be just as robust and my mind is blown that I've even made it this far in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment